INBOUND EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Part-time – 20 hours per week
Support email marketing team by planning, writing, constructing and tracking email communication.
- Excellent writing and grammar abilities; ability to edit content as well as wordsmith, rewrite, and repurpose third party content
- Demonstrated creativity and initiative; ability to create marketing emails that anticipate the motivations of prospective students
- Ability to reflect Wharton brand values and tone into copy
- Strong graphic eye and basic design skills
- Interest in inbound marketing technology and the use of data to drive marketing decisions
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Opportunity for a candidate in the 1-3 year range to proofread and update print and digital communications within internal marketing department. You will also be responsible for project management. Advanced MS Office required as well as experience with utilizing a project management system. Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Long-term with potential for direct hire
- Manage office fundamentals, such as supplies, operations support, event management, etc.
- Support administration of IT platforms that are internally facing (HR platform, recruitment platform)
- Spend approx. 50% of time supporting the new marketing launch of agency brand; including, but not limited to: website updates in conjunction with designer/web manager, search optimization in conjunction with consultant; coordination with media sources for insertions and e-blasts; maintenance of the Salesforce.comdatabase, including occasional vetting of contacts on LinkedIn; management of monthly email blasts to database; coordination with PR consultant; management of social media platforms and posting for the agency
- Serve as “overflow” help to pressing projects requiring support with travel coordination, contract coordination, etc
- Support executive admin needs in a limited capacity, including expense reports and travel
- Be an enthusiastic multiple-hat-wearer who enjoys a casual, “get it done” atmosphere and wants to be part of a growing and thriving agency!
- We are entirely open to folks who see this as a great role that they want to stay in career-wise, or people who want to spend a year or two in this role to learn the industry and then grow and specialize from there.
- Must have prior b2b marketing experience (small companies/not FT is fine)
- Must be technically proficient and comfortable learning and administering user-friendly technical platforms
- Must be comfortable performing basic admin duties as needed
Submit resume to: email@example.com
- Conducts online research of new consumer products
- Compiles, organizes and develops the writing and graphic design of online surveys for consumer products. Surveys focus on determining the marketability of products.
- Setup and launch online surveys utilizing Survey Monkey and company specific templates
- Inputs and tracks survey data and provides summary results
- Responsible for setting up creative briefs for website development
- Proofs all surveys, websites and marketing collateral before launched and helps manage edits with outside agencies
- Perform competitive intelligence utilizing specific software and internal databases
- Recommend potential new products for consideration
- Self-starter with a strong attention to detail
- Must be highly creative and have strong writing skills
- Excellent organizational/time management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirt and interest in new products and start-up companies
- Web research experience and internet savvy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Experience building and managing complex Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with online survey software preferred
- Graphics experience preferred but not required
- BA/BS Required
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
Long-term contract with potential for direct hire
Due to increased volume, internal marketing group needs an immediate Mar-Com Specialist to assist with new campaigns. Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience with internal and external communications with financial services being a plus. For a full position description submit resume to: email@example.com.
Immediate need for a designer experienced in designing print collateral with experience editing CSS and HTML for digital campaigns. Submit resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radnor, PA – ONSITE
2-4 year range of experience using HTML, CSS, Creative Cloud, DreamWeaver and PhotoShop to develop and design email marketing campaigns. Submit resume and portfolio to: email@example.com.
Copywriter / Marketing Communications- Financial Services
This is a project-based opportunity to write marketing kits and sales aids for a consumer focused financial services industry. Must be available to begin mid-August and work can be done remotely. For immediate consideration submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Medical Writer
3 month + contract (30 hours per week)
Onsite – Ambler, PA
- Advanced degree in the life sciences or related field is required
- 3-7 years’ experience as pharmaceutical healthcare marketing scientific/medicalwriter
- Working knowledge of OPDP marketing regulations is required
- Proficiency in Internet and PubMed searches
- Demonstrated ability to write scientifically focused materials for healthcare professionals with a high degree of grammatical and scientific accuracy and quality
- Experienced with AMA editorial style and medicalterminology
- Ability to understand the evolving regulatory environment
- They should be able to communicate confidently with medicaldirectors
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, specifically Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Submit resume to: email@example.com.
Director of Strategy
Contract – (20-25 hours per week)
Onsite / Offsite combo- Ambler, PA
Pharma (Rx) marketing
Dermatology experience a plus
For immediate consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Montgomery County, PA
Digital agency with pharma clients is looking to add a copywriter with 5+ years of experience. For additional details please email resume and samples to: email@example.com
Agency client is targeting candidates with 10+ years of related experience in order to run the brand strategy practice. Will work with client’s C suite decision makers. Will be experienced developing strategic planning practices and mentoring team members, facilitating, inspiring and helping to sell bold brand ideas and novel approaches to connecting brands and people. Is this you? Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director, Corporate Communications
West Chester, PA
Newly created position for large global company with US headquarters based in West Chester. Ten years + of corporate communications experience needed in order to create internal and external strategic plans, manage plan implementation, work with external vendors to elevate company brand awareness, and partner with leadership team to translate enterprise strategy into communication strategy creating an internal cultural brand. For a full position description, send resume to: email@example.com
Senior Marketing Manager
Publishing company based in Philadelphia is in need of a senior marketing manager capable of implementing content, digital, and engagement strategies that will attract customers within the pharmaceutical market and drive awareness and develop lead generation at B2B level. Experience with launch, and execution of marketing strategy necessary with the goal of increasing brand identity, filling sales pipeline, and strengthening customer advocacy. Marketing to the pharmaceutical industry preferred. Staff management experience required. Travel approximately 30%. For a full position description, send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Associates – 2 Needed
1-2 years of marketing communications and writing experience are needed for this great opportunity with a publishing company. Publishing experience is desired but not required for these roles. Due to growth and restructure 4 associate positions are needed to support vertical marketing, sales efforts including working with lead generation tools, support creation, engagement and analysis of campaigns with marketing team. Associate will also attend conferences as scheduled and communicate daily with clients. For a full position description, send resume to email@example.com