Great opportunity for an agency veteran with full service experience.
Oversees account management/development for assigned accounts by:
- Leading the agency in providing overall strategic direction in coordination with Account Planning, Creative and Media
- Guiding and advising direct reports in all aspects of project development and ensuring they most effectively handle the day-to-day client’s business and interact with the client to maximum efficiency
- Monitoring individual reporting, estimating and invoicing to client(s)
- Directing campaign analysis toward recommendations for future advertising activity
- 7+ years of experience required.
- Trains and develops Account Management staff to perform with adherence to a teamwork approach
- Develops, writes and presents to client strategic marketing and creative recommendations, in conjunction with Management Director, Research/Account Planning, Media and Creative departments
- Develops and maintains a strong business relationship with high level client contacts
- Resolves day-to-day issues in key areas of client concern as they apply to overall program strategies
- Keeps abreast of trends in industry, as well as specific account industries
- Develops strategic/tactical business building ideas
- Assists in preparation of new business proposals, as needed
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in managing projects from concept to completion
- Proposal experience, strong business writing skills
- Leadership capabilities in fostering a team environment
- Experience in managing complex campaigns from concept to completion
- Experience in developing Strategy Planning documents
- Leadership capabilities in creating and fostering a team environment
- Experience in supervising and training support and account personnel
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.