West coast agency looking for a seasoned account professional to function as an onsite client liaison.
- Provides day-to-day account support and collaboration with client on all projects across multiple channels.
- Responsible for revenue management of the existing business as well as the drive of growth for future business.
- Internal point of contact for status on SOWs and owner of revenue forecasts for all in-scope projects.
- Leadership of program proposals and the ability to garner support from key client stakeholders throughout the process.
- Ability to build enduring partnerships with key clients including Head of Campaign and Content.
- Client’s day-to-day point of contact for all project-related costs, billing, and estimates
- Supervisor to Account Coordinator to oversee billing, invoicing, and administrative tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with the other agency partners and be the agency voice on key strategic issues.
- Leads client and agency partner integration meetings.
- Supports the team daily by helping prioritize client projects, scheduling meetings with the client, and facilitating sharing of feedback on deliverables.
- Gathers information and support materials necessary to accomplish current projects.
- Keeps current on digital marketing trends and developments.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 4-7 years agency account management or client-side marketing experience.
- Experience working on projects involving digital content and strategic marketing initiatives at a brand level.
- Some experience in automotive vertical is preferred.
- Ability to distill thinking from west coast office into a compelling narrative to solve client challenges.
- Ability to drive conversations regarding scope and financials with clients.
- Professional, tactful and team player.
- Initiative, ability to work independently, and a good work ethic required.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and well organized, consistent follow through skills, good presentation skills, strong interpersonal skills, collaborative, able to work well under pressure, flexible.
- Technical skills: MS Word, Excel, database management software, Mac fluent, Powerpoint
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.