King of Prussia area agency searching for an account manager to support clients’ strategic objectives. Candidate will also support Account Supervisor by managing, directing, servicing and growing accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develops creative briefs outlining marketing strategies, objectives, and product/service positioning. Defines target audience and creative positioning. Defines media channels as needed; Direct Mail, Print, Interactive, Broadcast and OOH.
- Manages day-to-day workflow of accounts on a project or relationship basis. Oversees full life-cycle of projects by leading internal teams throughout various departments. Reviews all creative to ensure projects are on target with associated creative briefs.
- Manages the budget associated with each assigned client by managing to a scope of work. Supports Account Supervisor with forecasting responsibilities.
- Assists in identifying marketing opportunities for clients to expand current business. Keeps abreast of trends and new developments in direct marketing and client industry.
- Aids in the training of junior colleagues to ensure they most effectively handle the client’s business and interact with client to maximum efficiency.
- Prepares and participates in presentations to clients and prospects. Assists Account Supervisor in developing written marketing plans and proposals.
- Occasional travel required as needed.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
>Bachelor’s degree from a four (4) year college or university.
>Minimum seven (7) years related experience.
>Knowledge and experience in managing internal teams to execute direct marketing programs, including communication of strategic direction, creative direction, media goals, production objectives, and results analysis.
>Agency experience required.
>Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
>Must have the ability to effectively focus and motivate employees.
>Must be able to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
>Must be able to generate respect from peers.
>Must be able to work individually and in a collaborative environment; team player who enjoys working with and as a part of a larger team. Proficiency in MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.