Wilmington based fintech company is growing! Great opportunity for a motivated, self-starter, with strong writing skills, looking to take the next step in their career.
- Writes, proofs and edits all internal/external communications to ensure clarity and consistency with brand standards.
- Manages the research, development, and execution of all press releases, and other internal/external communication materials.
- Researches, develops, and maintains effective relationships with key members of news media and media outlets to support press release distribution and enhance brand recognition.
- Plans interviews/press conferences and composes media briefs to coach spokespeople on best-practices prior to interviews/events.
- Supports the overall communication strategy by creating and implementing content for all aspects of social media and public relations, focusing on getting information to key stakeholders.
- Develops targeted internal/external relationships to establish a pipeline of customers and refine/continue to build the Company as a leader within the fintech industry.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to publicize the company and products/services through press releases and leveraging various social media outlets such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders to ensure communication plans are aligned with business objectives and our corporate brand.
- Creates, manages and organizes external digital media campaigns (i.e. LinkedIn and press release campaigns).
- Analyzes campaign success using available metrics in order to improve best practices based on benchmarks and performance metrics to track effectiveness and progress.
- Digitally promotes our products and services during conferences, special events, etc. to drive traffic to designated area.
- Produces marketing copy for digital outlets, and internal communications to keep all internal and external parties well-informed of company news.
- Assists with creating and sending internal communications as needed.
- Monitors corporate website, social media pages, to address clients’ queries.
- Coordinates the design of promotional material and distribution in internal and external channels.
- Networks with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness. Joins social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- Five years of Communications experience gained in either an agency or corporate environment.
- Possess a proven ability in planning and executing strategic projects.
- Ability to work effectively and independently on simultaneous projects.
- Experience in financial services, payments or fintech sector, in a publicly held company.
- Excellent verbal and written skill with the ability to write powerfully and concisely.
- Clear understanding of content marketing, social media and digital communications.
- Advance knowledge and experience using LinkedIn as a promotional tool.
- Advance time-management skills, ability to multi-task and work across numerous projects.
- Able to spot new media angles and internal communication opportunities.
- Experience in using PR software (i.e. Cision, Business Wire, etc.)
- Solid interpersonal and follow-up skills, especially in establishing, building and maintaining contact/relationships with internal and external parties.
- Experience and comfort in calling reporters and building relationships with media outlets.
- Detail-oriented and able to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Promote a culture of high quality and continuous improvement that values learning, responsibility and commitment
- Understanding of a creative workflow process.
- Strong time management qualifications.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.