An Investment Management client in Philadelphia is searching for a new Head of Global Digital Marketing. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating a vision for digital marketing, developing an online marketing strategy and leading a team of marketers to implement a long-term roadmap. The digital marketing team oversees the company’s digital properties and the proactive digital marketing campaigns. The role is focused on ensuring the delivery of an industry leading digital experience and campaign marketing capability that promotes the company brand and investment capabilities.
In this role, your focus will be on maximizing the client experience and driving an effective digital marketing strategy that will apply to both financial advisors and institutional investors. Through your meaningful, data-driven insights on the client journey, we’ll rely on you to improve how we market our brand across all things digital. You’ll help improve our overall campaign approach across digital marketing strategies and tactics, and create clear roadmaps for digital marketing that include SEM, SEO, digital media buy, permission based email acquisition, social media (organic and paid), and other key strategies. You’ll also help to be instrumental in educating the business on digital marketing strategies across multiple mediums.
Experience leading a global marketing team, exceptional project management skills, flexibility, commitment to detail and strong understanding of financial markets required to also assist with:
- delivering a global digital marketing strategy, enhanced user experience design and clear insights to drive continual improvements
- driving an effective SEO strategy for owned digital properties by research and implementing an evolving keywords approach for product and category pages
- creating life-stage (lead generation, retention, etc.) programs and trigger/event-based marketing to engage prospects and clients with desired content based on known behaviors and assumptions
- developing a 360 degree of campaign effectiveness to drive improved engagement and growth with future marketing initiatives
- driving our content syndication strategy for thought leadership across earned and paid media platforms
- communicate cutting edge industry research into trends impacting marketing and communications to high-level business stakeholders.
To be considered for this position, you’ll need:
- 12+ years of experience in a digital marketing role with demonstrated experience in SEM, SEO, PPC, programmatic digital, podcasts, email marketing and CRM marketing programming
- experience with marketing automation technology and creating trigger based and life-stage marketing programs
- budget management experience
- experience with Workfront, JIRA or other campaign/project management software, a plus
- certified Pardot specialist
- experience with key marketing technology stack including Sitecore, AEM, Pardot, SalesForce.com, ScreamingFrog, CrazyEgg, SEMRush, Hearsay, Hootsuite, Google AdWords, GDN, Podcast tools, PowerBI and Google Analytics amongst others.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to email@example.com. Please reference job posting that interests you.