4 years + experience in social media is needed for this great b2b agency opportunity in Philadelphia. Candidate will support two clients using all social platforms including Sprout Social and google analytics.
- Build and optimize all social media strategies and action plans for clients directed at media and key influencers.
- Manage all social media platforms, tracking, analytics and effectiveness.
- Work closely with creative, web and account teams within the agency to ensure consistent strategies, messaging and branding.
- Monitor client’s presence on social networks, blogs, news sources for proactive response to elite influencers and other members of the media.
- Prepare and present social media proposals to prospective clients
- 4+ years experience in social media
- Proven experience building, launching and managing both B2B and B2C social media campaigns.
- Ability to leverage data analytics to make informed decisions about social and new media strategies and performance
- PR experience is extremely helpful, but not required.
- The ability to write and present social media proposals to prospective clients.
Site only accepts .pdf documents. Send Word docs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting that interests you.