Applicants should have a dynamic vision, an eye for detail, and a love of producing a quality journey for our customers. This role requires a team player who can collaboratively and cross functionally work in a variety of product areas.
Some of the things you will be doing:
• Design for intuitive and engaging user experiences by creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, mockups, layouts, and other relevant deliverables.
• Design the aesthetics, layout, and user experience elements for our customer facing applications across desktop, mobile, and tablet devices.
• Prepare and present low-to-high fidelity prototypes to business stakeholders that clearly illustrate functionality, interaction, and the user journey
• Participate in usability testing and user research including building user interface mockups and prototypes as needed.
• Provide documentation for project related activities and tasks, research and analysis outcomes, and test results
• Advocate UX/UI design standards, guidelines, and strategies that will serve as the foundation for creating cohesive experiences. These include web pages, applications, navigational elements, portals, templates, etc.
• Apply marketing brand standards to all user experience elements
• Maintain design library, digital files, and records
Technical skills, experience and qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of proven experience designing rich interactive experiences
• Strong prototyping skills using Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure or similar
• Expert knowledge of cross-platform design experiences (Mobile, Mac, PC, iOS, Android, etc.)
• Strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional) in a Windows and Mac environment.
• Experience using a Content Management System is a plus.
• Knowledge of usability testing and analysis
• An understanding of user research and psychology
• Ability to produce a large volume of work in a demanding environment while maintaining a high level of quality.
• Superior organizational and time-management skills when prioritizing and meeting required deadlines.
• Experience working closely with brand management, creative teams, product management, engineering leadership, and business stakeholders to champion design at every step
• Strong understanding of responsive digital experiences and execution.
• Ability and willingness to travel 5-10% domestically
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in a Windows and Mac environment.
In addition to the skills listed above, it would be even better if you have…
• A four-year degree in Design, Computer Science, Web Design, or similar
• Video and motion graphics production expertise in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, and Adobe Animate are a plus
• Graphic design conceptualization and brainstorming skills *